MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: what are the external jars need to add to eclipse while we writing mapreduce code in java.

Re: what are the external jars need to add to eclipse while we writing mapreduce code in java.
You can start with everything in hadoop distribution lib directory and
hadoop core jar.

Regards
Saurabh