HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Hbase tables disappear

+
Shashwat Shriparv 2013-01-14, 19:44
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2013-01-15, 08:44
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2013-01-15, 09:07
+
Stack 2013-01-15, 16:54
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2013-01-15, 17:12
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2013-01-14, 14:12
+
Stack 2013-01-14, 17:21
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2013-01-14, 19:13
Re: Hbase tables disappear
Hi Ibrahim,

Thanks for reporting the issue you are seeing. Would you be able to provide
a little more information about the version of HBase and Sqoop that you are
using?

Also, have you checked in HDFS to see If your data is there after reboot?
-Aleks S.

--
Best Regards,

Aleks Shulman