HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase tables disappear

Re: Hbase tables disappear
Hi Ibrahim,

Thanks for reporting the issue you are seeing. Would you be able to provide
a little more information about the version of HBase and Sqoop that you are
using?

Also, have you checked in HDFS to see If your data is there after reboot?
-Aleks S.

--
Best Regards,

Aleks Shulman