HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase in Pseudo distributed mode getting problems

Hbase in Pseudo distributed mode getting problems
Hi,
I am a beginner in hbase with a db background(not a developer ) ...
I tried some tutorials setting up hbase with hadoop in pseudo distributed
mode .
My hadoop is working properly.But While I tried to open
http://localhost:60010/master.jsp this link .It is getting error like
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:60030.  I am
following   this link .

After referring some sites I removed the entries relating to 127.0.1.1
COMPNAME
and
In conf/hadoop-env.sh add the following line:
export HADOOP_OPTS=-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true

But I  cant connect to http://localhost:60010/master.jsp
<http://whyjava.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/installing-hbase-over-hdfs-on-a-single-ubuntu-box/>