Hadoop >> mail # user >> Start learning and using Hadoop

+
HHB 2009-08-30, 11:31
+
tim robertson 2009-08-30, 11:36
+
bharath vissapragada 2009-08-30, 14:22
+
Mithila Nagendra 2009-08-30, 16:27
Re: Start learning and using Hadoop
Hey,
If you prefer video format for your tutorials, you can find some interesting
content at http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop-training.

Later,
Jeff