Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop-1.0.4 release, with Security fix

+
Matt Foley 2012-10-12, 21:01
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop-1.0.4 release, with Security fix
Hi Matt,

Could you please explain what is the difference between Hadoop 1.0.4
just accepted and Hadoop 1.1.0 being
voted at the same time? Also why is it important to keep and release
both of these branches?
I am lost here. I assume other people might have that question in mind as well.

Thanks,
--Konstantin

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-10-15, 02:41