HBase, mail # user - 2 differents hbase.hregion.max.filesize at the same time?

Re: 2 differents hbase.hregion.max.filesize at the same time?
Kevin O'dell 2012-11-19, 13:27
JM,

  You can go into the shell -> disable table -> alter table command and
chance MAX_FILESIZE(I think that is what it is) this will set it at a per
table basis.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera