Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.12.0 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-06, 06:28
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-10-06, 21:21
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-10-06, 21:26
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-06, 23:54
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 00:05
+
Mark Wagner 2013-10-07, 18:53
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 19:14
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 19:28
+1.  Downloaded, ran commit-test, piggybank unit tests, tutorial, and simple local mode smoke tests.  Looked over the CHANGES, README, RELEASE_NOTES files to make sure they looked reasonable.

Alan.

On Oct 7, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Daniel Dai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.12.0.
>
> Keys used to sign the release are available at
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
>
> Please download, test, and try it out:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.12.0-candidate-2/<http://people.apache.org/%7Edaijy/pig-0.12.0-candidate-0/>
>
> Should we release this? Vote closes on EOD this Thursday, Oct 10th.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE