Hadoop, mail # general - Please join me in welcoming the following people as committers to the Hadoop project

Re: Please join me in welcoming the following people as committers to the Hadoop project
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-01-06, 15:03
congrats all!

And thanks for your years and years of contribution to date!

E14