Pig, mail # user - how to load custom Writable class from sequence file?

Re: how to load custom Writable class from sequence file?
Pradeep Gollakota 2013-09-17, 02:47
It doesn't look like the SequenceFileLoader from the piggybank has much
support. The elephant bird version looks like it does what you need it to
do.
https://github.com/kevinweil/elephant-bird/blob/master/pig/src/main/java/com/twitter/elephantbird/pig/load/SequenceFileLoader.java

You'll have to write the converters from your types to Pig data types and
pass it into the constructor of the SequenceFileLoader.

Hope this helps!