HDFS, mail # dev - Re: SDP support for Hadoop RPC

Re: SDP support for Hadoop RPC
Milind Bhandarkar 2013-10-09, 00:57
Yes, we have. It works very well, but it is considered too niche by folks who insist on buying the least capable hardware for their test clusters, and therefore, recommend such underpowered clusters to customers as well.

- milind