Pig >> mail # user >> PIG UDFs for parsing UserAgents

PIG UDFs for parsing UserAgents
Hi,

I created an addition to the ua-parser project (
https://github.com/tobie/ua-parser ) so that the methods for parsing a
useragent can be called as a UDF from Pig.

https://github.com/nielsbasjes/ua-parser/tree/PIGSupport/pig

One of the things I'm a bit worried about is that I have no idea on how to
create a junit test for this.
So I would really appreciate it if someone from the pig community could
have a look at it before I submit a pull request.

Thanks.

Niels Basjes
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-04-20, 22:29