Hadoop >> mail # dev >> protobuf 2.5.0 failure should be known by wiki

+
Akira AJISAKA 2013-07-10, 00:56
+
Steve Loughran 2013-07-10, 08:52
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-07-10, 08:59
Re: protobuf 2.5.0 failure should be known by wiki
Thank you for your comments.

 > create a wiki account then ask for write access & we'll set you up

I created a wiki account. (https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/AkiraAjisaka)
Would you set up for write access?

>> Now I know HADOOP-9346 and HADOOP-9440 for enabling protobuf 2.5.0, but
>> these issues have been left for months.
>>

> Have you seen the reason why these issues have not been fixed; see -
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9346?focusedCommentId=13657835&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13657835
>
> If you have a solution for that issue, I am glad to commit that patch.

I've seen it, but I don't have any solution now.
I'll try to find.

Regards,
Akira
+