MapReduce >> mail # user >> mapred Configuration Vs mapReduce configuration in Ooozie

+
KayVajj 2013-09-23, 21:39
+
Mohammad Islam 2013-09-23, 22:24
+
Mohammad Islam 2013-09-23, 22:54
Re: mapred Configuration Vs mapReduce configuration in Ooozie
Hi,

You can use the new api in your action if you set these two properties in
the action's <configuration> section:
    <property>
      <name>mapred.mapper.new-api</name>
      <value>true</value>
    </property>
    <property>
      <name>mapred.reducer.new-api</name>
      <value>true</value>
    </property>

The JobConf.setUseNewMapper(boolean flag) simply sets the same property;
same with JobConf.setUseNewReducer(boolean flag).
 - Robert