Pig, mail # user - Error with Pig (CDH4.0.0)

+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-09, 22:29
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 22:57
+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-09, 23:02
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 23:15
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-09, 23:34
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 23:50
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-09, 23:56
+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-10, 14:57
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-10, 20:55
+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-11, 00:20
Re: Error with Pig (CDH4.0.0)
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 23:31
Please note that there was an internal change in the Pig query parser from
0.8 to 0.9, but this change should be visible to the end user:

Given your call stack, my best guess is that the old version of pig jar is
present in classpath and causes trouble. Can you verify that PIG_HOME
points to where the CDH4.0.0 pig is installed, and the old pig is not
present in classpath?

Thanks,
Cheolsoo

+