Pig >> mail # user >> Error with Pig (CDH4.0.0)

+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-09, 22:29
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 22:57
+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-09, 23:02
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 23:15
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-09, 23:34
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 23:50
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-09, 23:56
+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-10, 14:57
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-10, 20:55
+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-11, 00:20
Re: Error with Pig (CDH4.0.0)
Please note that there was an internal change in the Pig query parser from
0.8 to 0.9, but this change should be visible to the end user:

Given your call stack, my best guess is that the old version of pig jar is
present in classpath and causes trouble. Can you verify that PIG_HOME
points to where the CDH4.0.0 pig is installed, and the old pig is not
present in classpath?

Thanks,
Cheolsoo

+