MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to change name node storage directory?

Re: How to change name node storage directory?
Hi Harsh,

What permission do we need to provide for  dfs.name.dir  folder? and the
remaining internal folder structures will it be created auto or do we need
to create manually?

Also How to clean data node?

Thanks in Advance!

Cheers!