Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo Utilities

Accumulo Utilities
In some of my projects, we needed to control the number of threads spun up with the use of multiple batch scanners. We created a utility to control the number of threads, and if the max threads has been reached, return a batch scanner that is actually backed by Scanners. Wanted to get any feedback on the code. Seems like such a simple thing to do, I bet someone already has this. Thanks!

https://github.com/calrissian/mango/tree/master/accumulo