Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)

+
John Vines 2013-10-18, 18:37
+
Christopher 2013-10-18, 18:56
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-18, 19:31
+
dlmarion@... 2013-10-18, 21:51
Re: Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)
I chimed in on 802, there are a few items (API and error related) that
should be resolved because if the feature ISN'T completed by release time,
we'll have issues going forward.

210 - I need a better idea of what the remaining 5% is, but if it means
moving packages around, particularly client packages, I would hold off for
the same reason as above.
On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm wondering if it would be prudent to go ahead and merge in the
> ACCUMULO-210 and ACCUMULO-802 work, knowing it's only 95% complete, or
> to push it at the last minute as I polish them up.
>
> --
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>

> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > This is just a friendly reminder to the community that we have a slated
> > code freeze for November 1. That gives us just two weeks until that
> > deadline.

+
Christopher 2013-10-19, 20:51
+