I chimed in on 802, there are a few items (API and error related) that
should be resolved because if the feature ISN'T completed by release time,
we'll have issues going forward.
210 - I need a better idea of what the remaining 5% is, but if it means
moving packages around, particularly client packages, I would hold off for
the same reason as above.
On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm wondering if it would be prudent to go ahead and merge in the
> ACCUMULO-210 and ACCUMULO-802 work, knowing it's only 95% complete, or
> to push it at the last minute as I polish them up.
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > This is just a friendly reminder to the community that we have a slated
> > code freeze for November 1. That gives us just two weeks until that
> > deadline.