Accumulo, mail # dev - Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)

Re: Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)
John Vines 2013-10-18, 19:58
I chimed in on 802, there are a few items (API and error related) that
should be resolved because if the feature ISN'T completed by release time,
we'll have issues going forward.

210 - I need a better idea of what the remaining 5% is, but if it means
moving packages around, particularly client packages, I would hold off for
the same reason as above.