Hadoop >> mail # dev >> MultithreadedMapper

+
kenyh 2012-07-26, 05:47
Re: MultithreadedMapper

But I found that synchronization is needed for record reading(read
the input Key and Value) and result output.

I use Spring Batch for that. it has io buffering builtin and it is very easy to use and well documented.
+
syscokid 2012-07-26, 21:51
+
kenyh 2012-07-27, 06:14