HDFS >> mail # dev >> testing HDFS-3077 on branch-2

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-24, 01:38
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-07-24, 05:33
Re: testing HDFS-3077 on branch-2
Hi Todd,

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Todd Lipcon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Really glad you'll be testing this!
>
> We should sync up on IRC - I can point you in the right direction as to
> what should and shouldn't yet work, etc.
>
> Of course, same offer goes to anyone else looking at it.

Thanks for the generous offer. I've got meetings this morning but will
jump on freenode this afternoon. Come find me when you have a few
moments.

Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)