Hadoop >> mail # user >> Setting up a second cluster and getting a weird issue

Re: Setting up a second cluster and getting a weird issue
It is not suggested to deploy hadoop on NFS, there will be conflict
between data nodes, because NFS share the same namespace of file
system.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang