Chukwa, mail # user - extending demux

extending demux
Ariel Rabkin 2010-12-28, 02:12
Howdy.

I'm gearing up to make use of the new Demux framework. I have several
site-specific metrics that I want to use Chukwa to collect and graph.

I'm a little vague about how to do this.  I think I see what the HBase
metric creation needs to be. But what do I need to do in the way of
Demux processors?

What input format does HICC expect / what's the output format supposed
to be?  Which are the right examples for me to look at? Is anything
documented yet? Who has done this already?
-Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department