Sqoop >> mail # user >> Support of arrays in fields

+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-04-09, 16:40
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-15, 04:58
+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-04-19, 21:08
Re: Support of arrays in fields
Hi Ruslan,
we tried to do bulk import from Cloudera JIRA instance into ASF instance when we were incubating Sqoop. Unfortunately we've run into issues, so we decided to keep the Cloudera instance read only and create corresponding ASF JIRAs on per needed basis. Please check out INFRA-3763 [1] for more background.

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3763

+