Pig >> mail # dev >> Is "void" as reserved keyword? Docs do not mention it

+
Sergey Goder 2013-07-01, 23:38
Re: Is "void" as reserved keyword? Docs do not mention it
It was broken because of PIG-1998. The reserved keywords list on docs is
not up to date. eg- rank, returns, dense, cube. A lot of them are missing.

~Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"
+