HBase >> mail # dev >> Help with 0.92 new feature list

Help with 0.92 new feature list
Hi folks,

As part of my presentation for Hadoop Summit, I'd like to include a slide
highlighting new features or major improvements in 0.92.  I've admittedly
had my head in coprocessor/security land for a while, so I'm not sure I'm up
to date on everything that's been happening, and I'd like to get everyone's
input on what to show.

Here's what I have at the moment:

* Distributed WAL splitting
* Support for more Hadoop versions: 0.20+append, 0.20+security, 0.21, 0.22
* Region Server graceful decommission
* Region balancing improvements
* Compaction optimizations: per-column family compaction, multi-threading
* Coprocessors
* many doc improvements and bug fixes

Am I missing any important stuff?  Please let me know what you think should
be added, or if any of the above is off or could be better described.  The
only caveat is that I need to keep this pretty short, as I have a lot to
cover in coprocessors and security and only 30 minutes to do it all!

Thanks for the help!

--gh