MapReduce, mail # user - Re: could only be replicated to 0 nodes, instead of 1

Re: could only be replicated to 0 nodes, instead of 1
Keith Wiley 2012-09-04, 18:03
I had moved the data directory to the larger disk but left the namenode directory on the smaller disk figuring it didn't need much room.  Moving that to the larger disk seems to have improved the situation...although I'm still surprised the NN needed so much room.

Problem is solved for now.
Thanks.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was.  Now, what I'm with
isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me."
                                           --  Abe (Grandpa) Simpson