Drill >> mail # dev >> Documentation / communications to-do's

+
Harri Kinnunen 2013-08-20, 08:23
Re: Documentation / communications to-do's

That's great Harri, but I can't access it. Can you set it to at least world-readable please?

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 20 Aug 2013, at 09:23, Harri Kinnunen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Jotted down some notes on documentation and communications.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xfEH61xOmENNyuGADljMz1PIs_KHQ9-Tduc-UIXp_LE/edit?usp=sharing
>

> Just a list of things that we may want to address, but priorities need to be worked out. Let's try to that in the hangout.
>

> Cheers,
>
> -Harri

+
Ted Dunning 2013-08-20, 16:03