Accumulo >> mail # user >> "Got a split from a server we don't recognize: localhost:9997"

+
Michael Berman 2013-08-12, 16:14
+
Sean Busbey 2013-08-12, 17:31
+
Michael Berman 2013-08-12, 17:56
Re: "Got a split from a server we don't recognize: localhost:9997"
The start-all scripts will pass in the explicit names from the files to the
start of the process as guidance for what IP to report as.