Accumulo, mail # user - "Got a split from a server we don't recognize: localhost:9997"

Re: "Got a split from a server we don't recognize: localhost:9997"
John Vines 2013-08-12, 18:05
The start-all scripts will pass in the explicit names from the files to the
start of the process as guidance for what IP to report as.