Hive, mail # user - HQL vs. HiveQL

HQL vs. HiveQL
Keith Wiley 2012-07-03, 17:59
I have found references to both HQL and HiveQL (as abbreviations for Hive Query Language) as the name of the SQL-like language Hive uses.  Is there a formal and definitively correct name in this regard or are both considered equally appropriate?  I'm writing up a white paper and want to use the right term.

Thanks.

"And what if we picked the wrong religion?  Every week, we're just making God
madder and madder!"
                                           --  Homer Simpson
Nitin Pawar 2012-07-03, 18:07