HBase >> mail # user >> KeyValue.getLength() question

Re: KeyValue.getLength() question
Note that the buffer may be larger than the actually used portion.

myKV.getBuffer().length gives you the length of the buffer (allocated array)
myKV.getLength() gives you the length of the USED buffer (less than or
equal to the previous)

--

Robert Dyer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]