MapReduce >> mail # user >> Implementin HADOOP in project, production

Implementin HADOOP in project, production

Hi all,

I do welcome your reply from deep of my heart.

Please suggest me how to use hadoop in production with all securities and alert system.

I have used hadoop and worked over POC for some time (used hadoop and hadoop ecosystem(pig, hive and sqoop))

now I want to make it as production so that client would be ensure about all process and desire results(including securities, desired output)
Please help me an suggest me how to use hadoop in production from starting and what things to keep in mind.
Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar