Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.3 RC2

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.3 RC2
Josh Elser 2013-03-14, 15:56
Yes, I did a prototype that did a nightly pull/build/deploy and
continuous ingest run. I quickly found that for it to be remotely
useful, you needed to know what was actually changing and have a
mechanism to track it.

Lucene actually has the same idea,
http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/lucenebench/indexing.html