HDFS >> mail # user >> SequenceFile.createWriter - throws FileNotFoundException

Re: SequenceFile.createWriter - throws FileNotFoundException
As it clearly says, check the file permissions of your input directory (*
/hama/input/center/*). Also whether you want the input on local file-sytem
or DFS.

+Vinod

+Vinod
Hortonworks Inc.