Accumulo, mail # dev - Embedded error: /home/medined/workspace/accumulo_trunk/examples/wikisearch/ingest/target/classes (Is a directory)

Re: Embedded error: /home/medined/workspace/accumulo_trunk/examples/wikisearch/ingest/target/classes (Is a directory)
Adam Fuchs 2012-07-25, 17:46
The general symptom is that "mvn clean compile" doesn't always work, but
"mvn clean package" does. This is because the dependencies between Accumulo
sub-projects require jars to exist rather than just compiled classes. The
root cause seems to be our current configuration of the
maven-dependency-plugin copy-dependencies execution. Some of this will get
better when we move wikisearch outside of trunk. However, I suspect that we
could generally solve the problem by reconfiguring the copy-dependencies
execution differently. Does anybody know how to do this properly?

Adam