Doug Cutting 2012-02-09, 22:58
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.6.2 (rc 0)
> I have created a candidate build for Avro release 1.6.2.

I have one more patch that I'd like to get in for 1.6.2 in the C bindings.  (AVRO-980)  I had been waiting for feedback from the bug reporter, but I think it's in good shape to commit to SVN.  Is it alright if I commit the patch and we cut a new RC?
+
Doug Cutting 2012-02-09, 23:23
+
Douglas Creager 2012-02-09, 23:26