Doug Cutting 2012-02-09, 22:58
> I have created a candidate build for Avro release 1.6.2.
I have one more patch that I'd like to get in for 1.6.2 in the C bindings. (AVRO-980) I had been waiting for feedback from the bug reporter, but I think it's in good shape to commit to SVN. Is it alright if I commit the patch and we cut a new RC?
Doug Cutting 2012-02-09, 23:23
Douglas Creager 2012-02-09, 23:26