Pig >> mail # user >> IMPORT issues

IMPORT issues
I like the new feature of IMPORT, it allows me to break up big chunks of
code into manageable, reusable units.

but one issue is that if I get a compile error or run time error in one of
the macros being IMPORTed, pig shows the error line to be where the macro
is used, not the actual code in the macro that produces the error.
has this been raised in a bug? if not, I'll file one JIRA

thanks
Yang