Hive >> mail # user >> Is the Hive PreCommit Build broken?

Is the Hive PreCommit Build broken?
Hi,

Yesterday, I uploaded a new patch to HIVE-6835<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-6835>, and it's been over 24 hours and I haven't gotten the pre-commit build results.  Looking at http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/All/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build/lastBuild/?, it seems like the last build was run over 48 hours ago.

Is something the matter with the Hive precommit build or did I do something wrong when uploading my patch?

Best,
Anthony