Hive >> mail # dev >> Branch for HIVE-7292

Branch for HIVE-7292
Hi all,

I have started working HIVE-7292, for which I think a branch would make
sense so that the trunk will be kept stable all the time, due to the fair
amount of integration work between Hive and Spark. Thus,  I'd like to
propose creating a branch in order to be able to do this incrementally and
collaboratively.

Secondly, there will be limited amount of refactoring work to support
HIVE-7292. For this, we will work directly on trunk.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. At the same time,
design doc has been posted on JIRA and wiki for quite some time. Thank you
for those who have provided feedback, but feedback is welcome any time.

Regards,
Xuefu