Hive, mail # dev - Re: Proposal to switch to pull requests - 2014-03-07, 20:46

Re: Proposal to switch to pull requests
Switching to git from svn seems to be a proposal slightly different from
that of switching to pull request from the head of the thread. Personally
I'm +1 to git, but I think patches are very portable and widely adopted in
Hadoop ecosystem and we should keep the practice. Thus, +1 to that also.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Gunther Hagleitner <