Hive >> mail # dev >> Proposal to switch to pull requests

+
kulkarni.swarnim@... 2014-03-05, 15:20
+
Brock Noland 2014-03-05, 15:40
+
Thejas Nair 2014-03-07, 07:05
+
kulkarni.swarnim@... 2014-03-07, 14:48
+
Prasad Mujumdar 2014-03-07, 17:46
+
Vaibhav Gumashta 2014-03-07, 19:45
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2014-03-07, 20:27
+
Xuefu Zhang 2014-03-07, 20:46
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2014-03-08, 01:41
+
Edward Capriolo 2014-03-08, 01:57
+
Brock Noland 2014-03-08, 21:26
Re: Proposal to switch to pull requests
I do not think we want Pull Requests coming at us. Better way is let
someone open a git branch for the changes, then we review and merge the
branch.