Hive >> mail # user >> How can I just find out the physical location of a partitioned table in Hive

How can I just find out the physical location of a partitioned table in Hive
Hi,

How can I just find out the physical location of a partitioned table in Hive.
Show partitions <tab name>

gives me just the partition column info.

I want the location of the hdfs directory / files where the table is created.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Raj