Hive, mail # user - Re: Problem adding jar using pyhs2 - 2014-04-29, 16:52

Re: Problem adding jar using pyhs2
Hi Brad,

Your test, after edting for local host/file names, etc. worked.  It
must be something else I'm doing wrong in my development stuff.  At
least I know it should work.  I'll figure it out eventually.  Thanks
again.

David