Hive, mail # dev - Getting hive configuration in LazyBoolean class - 2014-02-21, 02:02

Getting hive configuration in LazyBoolean class
Hi,

I was looking at HIVE-3635, for which I need to get Hive's configuration in
class LazyBoolean in order to control the behavior, as suggested by review
comments. However, I don't know an obvious way to access HiveConf instance
in the class. Please let me know if you know how to achieve this. Many
thanks!