Hive >> mail # user >> Hive 0.11 & Hive 0.12 - Hive MySQL Metastore is not used for INSERT

Re: Hive 0.11 & Hive 0.12 - Hive MySQL Metastore is not used for INSERT
Hello,
see your hie-site.xml file, and check the database connexion( connexion
string) because in this file, that happend connexion to the metastore when
you start Hive.

Hope this helps you.
regards.
Matouk