Hive, mail # user - Re: Error in sasl_client_start (-4) SASL(-4): no mechanism available: No worthy mechs found - 2014-04-26, 14:00

Re: Error in sasl_client_start (-4) SASL(-4): no mechanism available: No worthy mechs found
Sorry to create list trash but when I saw "mech" I got really excited...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MechWarrior_2:_31st_Century_Combat#MechWarrior_2:_Ghost_Bear.27s_Legacy

my favourite game series of all time.