Hive >> mail # dev >> Patch available for HIVE-6104

Re: Patch available for HIVE-6104
For some reason, gmail marked your mail as spam. It might have happened for others too. Can you try sending this mail from other email id? so that it gets noticed by everyone..

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE