Hive >> mail # dev >> Proposal to un-fork Sqlline

Re: Proposal to un-fork Sqlline
I guess another point that I tried to make is that if sqlline fork is
bundled with Hive, it defeats the purpose of allowing other projects to
share the same code line. I'd like to see the possibility of fork sqlline
to apache as an independent module.